• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cowboys at Panthers Gameday thread

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I read this today:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24622561/indianapolis-colts-qb-andrew-luck-admits-injuring-shoulder-snowboarding

Now replace "Andrew Luck" with "Cam Newton" and "Indianapolis Colts" with "Carolina Panthers" and think of the reaction.

My prediction?  Front page news on all sports sites condemning Newton for being foolish and careless and exacerbating an existing injury as well as condemnation for the Panthers organization for burying the news of the second injury.

As compared to the collective yawn that Golden Boy is getting.

Can't see it, I just don't see Cam interested in snowboarding. 

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Randy Gregory, who will play in his first regular-season game since 2016 on Sunday, suffered a substance-related relapse last month that the NFL could rule on as early as this week, league sources tell ESPN.

Sources in Dallas thought the league would decide whether to discipline Gregory last week, before Sunday's regular-season opener against the Carolina Panthers, but the league still is studying the case and factoring in the steps that Gregroy has taken over the past month since his setback.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24621997/randy-gregory-dallas-cowboys-suffered-relapse-august-face-discipline-nfl

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

So it looks like a good chance its going to be a rain game, yes?

I think the rain favors Carolina. If it hampers Dallas’ already anemic passing attack and they’re forced to just run, they’ll go nowhere. And Carolina will be able to run despite the rain. Make it rain, bitches, cuz it’ll only help the Cats!

Archived