• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This game remind you of a certain playoff game from last year...?

Saca312

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I hate to say it, but Ron Rivera could very easily use Torrey Smith's short touchdown to justify keeping him as a starter.

Kudos for that play, but the reality is  h not giving us what we acquired him for.

Pretty sure we acquired him for peanuts because Worley is who he is. 

Regardless, I want Moore, Samuel, Byrd, and Wright. See if Funchess can take over Greg's role.

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Pretty sure we acquired him for peanuts because Worley is who he is. 

Regardless, I want Moore, Samuel, Byrd, and Wright. See if Funchess can take over Greg's role.

We acquired him to be a deep threat.

He's not getting open on deep routes.

His most effective catch so far is a short Red Zone route, and it's not like we don't already have guys who can do that.

Just now, The Lobo said:

I’m not following, do you mean how he looked bummed the next drive bc he isn’t getting help?

The check down. Which so far has been amazingly successful with CMC. But cam is over using it way to much and it’s going to get figured out sooner or later. He had open players, an open running lane and a pocket on that play. Ya there was one dude close but we all know cam can avoid that poo. 

The interception was 80% Anderson’s Faults.

just really irritates me the lack of urgency when playing atl in atl, haven't won there since what? 2014? the defense is built to absolutely abused sub par to average qbs who rely on a running game, but get shredded against above average qbs with with top 10 wrs.....which happen to be 3 of the teams in our division....god forbid either team gets a running game going...lights out   

9 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

just really irritates me the lack of urgency when playing atl in atl,

Panthers were far more efficient in no-huddle offense driving down the field and alleviating the pressure the DLine put on our Oline via Cam taking charge.

Wish we did that all game.

1 minute ago, FugAllY'all said:

Look, Torrey Smith took a swing at that bitch who cheap shotted Cam. In 8 years of watching Cam take hits like that, this is the first time another Panther stepped up and said "Not on my watch mother fuger". He earned his $5 mil right there for me.

i agree but you're forgetting steve smith and hell even kb with his traitor ass 

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

We acquired him to be a deep threat.

He's not getting open on deep routes.

His most effective catch so far is a short Red Zone route, and it's not like we don't already have guys who can do that.

I may be off base, but I'm pretty sure he was acquired to be a leader for that unit, and also be a deep threat. 

But let's just ignore that fact, because it doesn't support the masses opinions. 

Archived