• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ex-Panther Fans?

PntherPryd

Will you abandon Panther fandom due to Eric Reid signing?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Will you abandon Panther fandom due to Eric Reid signing?

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

There are very few people that would make me choose to move on if my team signed them...this certainly ain't one.

Hardy or Rice would have made me hold my nose, but I would probably keep rolling.

Short of re-signing Rae Carruth, I doubt anything would make me stop.  Hell, I kept supporting even though Roman Harper was on the team and I flat out hate that player far worse then I could ever hate Reid or Kaepernick.

Just now, thefuzz said:

There are very few people that would make me choose to move on if my team signed them...this certainly ain't one.

Hardy or Rice would have made me hold my nose, but I would probably keep rolling.

Pretty much.

I've never evaluated a player based on whether or not they agree with my politics. Heck, unless they're known for speaking out, I couldn't tell you what 99% of players political leanings are (I do seriously doubt they're as universally left-leaning as some seem to think).

But yeah, if we signed a guy with a rep for domestic violence or a piece of crap like Ben Roethlisberger, that would bother me.

Side Note: Given Tepper's family history, I'd say it's likely that anybody with a domestic violence issue need not apply.

1 hour ago, PntherPryd said:

Not looking for political discussion, just curious if any Huddlers will now be selling or burning their jerseys? 

I am over the top about this and glad it happened.  Just curious and monitoring twitter also so if anyone has links on social media of fans leaving because of this I am interested..... in a train wreck kind of way

This is the moderator who suspended me for 24 hours yesterday due to a politically charged joke I made, in which I insulted no huddle poster and broke no forum rules. He also called me a douchebag. 

Yet, the same moderator has no problem creating an awful thread with the entire purpose to be disruptive and irritate people on both sides of the aisle. 

“I don’t want to talk politics” in a thread in which the entire argument and basis of the thread is centered in politics. That’s gotta be one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here in a while and that is truly remarkable.

El oh el - huddle gonna huddle! 

31 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

This is the moderator who suspended me for 24 hours yesterday due to a politically charged joke I made, in which I insulted no huddle poster and broke no forum rules. He also called me a douchebag. 

Yet, the same moderator has no problem creating an awful thread with the entire purpose to be disruptive and irritate people on both sides of the aisle. 

“I don’t want to talk politics” in a thread in which the entire argument and basis of the thread is centered in politics. That’s gotta be one of the dumbest things I’ve read on here in a while and that is truly remarkable.

El oh el - huddle gonna huddle! 

This is actually a pretty good point.     This thread is trash and OP knew where it would go.     

5 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

This is actually a pretty good point.     This thread is trash and OP knew where it would go.     

He also suspended me a couple months ago when I made a lighthearted joke about Old Man Richardson losing in court because he didn’t have a Jewish lawyer - which was a reference to Larry David and curb your enthusiasm, which was clearly explained. 

This particular moderator must have some sort of personal problem with me, that or he is on a power trip. Everyone needs to lighten up here and get in touch with their sense of humor. If we could all just laugh at one another from time to time I think this would be a better place, I mean it is an internet message board for Pete’s sake!

Archived