• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: How Eric Reid Helps the Panthers

Saca312

9 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

According to who? 

Tratt an average safety took his job

Yeah when Reid got injured for 3 weeks. He did well so they moved Reid around when he came back due to Navarro being released and Malcolm smith being on IR

What Reid can bring is versatility

9 hours ago, beastson said:

Yeah when Reid got injured for 3 weeks. He did well so they moved Reid around when he came back due to Navarro being released and Malcolm smith being on IR

What Reid can bring is versatility

Good safeties don’t get moved around to other position much less lose their jobs. Btw he wasn’t a good linebacker at all.

His best role is a SS mainly in the box, if you expect him to be some type of Earl Thomas for us you got another thing coming for you. IMO they should move Adams to FS

11 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Good safeties don’t get moved around to other position much less lose their jobs. Btw he wasn’t a good linebacker at all.

His best role is a SS mainly in the box, if you expect him to be some type of Earl Thomas for us you got another thing coming for you. IMO they should move Adams to FS

Great news. Adams is already the free safety.

Everyone thinks Reid is a good safety except the guy who doesn't like anything.

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

LOL why do you guys talk to certain posters on here when you already know ^ what you said there.

I literally would talk to my sock sitting on the floor here before I have dialogue with some of these fools.

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

LOL why do you guys talk to certain posters on here when you already know ^ what you said there.

I literally would talk to my sock sitting on the floor here before I have dialogue with some of these fools.

To prevent others from perpetuating untruths 

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

To prevent others from perpetuating untruths 

He isn't talking true or false he is just spouting dumb opinions. It also doesn't stop it but makes them keep going so you might be having the opposite effect....you know these types keep on and on.

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

Great news. Adams is already the free safety.

>Good safety 

>gets job taken by average safety

pick one

He’s a decent box safety, but go ahead and belive what you want

lol

Archived