• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everyone should be thanking Smitty.

Snake

7 hours ago, Snake said:

Steve Smith retired a Raven. The only Smitty we have is Torrey Smith Jack wagons and he has something Steve Smith doesn't. A super bowl ring. 

Wait...if you’re insinuating that Torrey Smith’s SB ring somehow puts him above or even within earshot of Steve Smith’s stellar career, you’re delusional. Steve Smith will go in the Hall of Fame as an inductee, Torrey Smith will go in as a paying customer. 

41 minutes ago, OriginalPantherDan said:

Oh, and I did thank Smitty (the real Smitty, not some dude named Torrey)on a couple of occasions, particularly when he was very kind to my 4-year-old daughter at training camp many years ago after she started chatting him up along the fence. Thanks for reminding me of those encounters. 

I had a similar encounter here in Maryland. He was running a little camp on the base here and I took my daughter and wore my panthers jersey. He was super nice to both of us, took a pic with my daughter and even offered to sign my jersey, completely unprompted or anything. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

Steve Smith retired a Raven. The only Smitty we have is Torrey Smith Jack wagons and he has something Steve Smith doesn't. A super bowl ring. 

Omg you're such a moron for even thinking this stupidity would play here... lmao!!

You need to wake up every day for the next 6 months from someone smacking the poo out of you... #facts..

16 hours ago, punkpanther said:

JR created what now? Are you serious? 

For the players he did create a ‘family’ like business which is why he failed as an owner. There are a million reasons why a business should never, ever be or feel like a ‘family’. The Panthers displayed plenty.

For all his other employees JR created a place with uncomfortable harassment for women AND men.

Don’t understand this OP.

19 hours ago, Snake said:

I would be willing to bet the Farm that Smith called Reid up and said dude you need to be on this team. I'm sure you have other offers but if you want to feel at home come to Carolina. For someone who feels judged and persecuted that means all the world. To have someone who believes what you believe and to give his approval it means something no matter what the struggle is. Also for all the bad JR was in the end he created that exact atmosphere of home and family. 

what the actual :poo:???

Archived