• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its time to fire Rivera

1 minute ago, bigjohn said:

Fire Gettleman.

Fire Shula.

Fire Richardson.

What are you guys gonna complain about when we fire Rivera and don't win every game by 30?

It's the fuging NFL. It's tough to win.

Yep, saw all the posts about how easy this was going to be like it’s freaking high school. We played a team with their backs against the wall and pulled it out

1 minute ago, 1919Eternal said:

I really don't understand running with no timeouts and 20 seconds left in the game.  That does seem to be a new low.  I would be interested to hear the explanation on that one.

We won-let it go

Just now, 1919Eternal said:

I really don't understand running with no timeouts and 20 seconds left in the game.  That does seem to be a new low.  I would be interested to hear the explanation on that one.

Probably hoping they would surprise the D and pop a long one.. if it works Norv and Ron are superstars

2 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

You think running the ball on near every play (which Rivera said prior he wanted more of) and leaning on this pathetic defense makes sense?

Got our offense off rhythm and nearly cost the game. But yes makes sense that we shouldn’t consider firing him after Cam and Gano bailed his ass.

Must not have watched the same game.  Ron didn’t run a shitty route leading to a INT in the red zone.  Ron didn’t let OBJ get over the top.  Who do you want to replace ron with? 

Yup, the atlanta game sealed it for me.  He shouldve been gone long ago.  I just hope Tepper feels the same.  That game shouldn't have been close...  and sure, guys have off days, but this kind of game (where we lose or almost lose to a far inferior team) happens to us multiple times a year.

Archived