• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Eagles Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

This guy shows up to say I told you so when the team loses. Then shows up to downplay the win when we stage a 17 point comeback. This is the Carolina Panthers fanbase in a nutshell. Never seen a sadder group of bitter dipshits.

And you are one of the dipshits too.  Enjoy.  

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Just watched the highlights of the game and y’all do realize without that last Eagles fumble this team was about to take another L, don’t you ? It’s still a very average team and will likely finish 8-8 or 7-9.   

You are so strange 

Just now, uncfan888 said:

You are so strange 

Not so much.  I don’t waste hours and days analyzing a freaking football team like so many on here do.  That is strange.  One day those dudes will realize it’s a waste of time and energy.  Hopefully.  

5 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Not so much.  I don’t waste hours and days analyzing a freaking football team like so many on here do.  That is strange.  One day those dudes will realize it’s a waste of time and energy.  Hopefully.  

So you’re mad because you’re so fugen ignorant.  Got ya

Just watched the highlights of the game and y’all do realize without that last Eagles fumble this team was about to take another L, don’t you ? It’s still a very average team and will likely finish 8-8 or 7-9.   

I think you are incorrect.. that fumble was on 4th down., fumble or not, at that point we took over. 

The difference between being 8-8 or 9-7 etc , is in a couple of games a team, any team, gets a lucky bounce, break , poor officiating, etc .. 

but I do understand those whose glasses are always half empty.. I suggest you get a smaller glass and it will be fuller  .

Yet you're wasting hours on the huddle.

Archived