• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Best Panthers Bar In The World

RoaringRiot

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've lived in CO for 12 years but I fuging hate Denver and Denverites. I really should get down there for a game at some point though.

Gee thanks bub;)

I’ve been in Denver for 7 years and have never watched a game there. I went there once in 2015 and the place was so GD crowded I could barely see the TV. It was a playoff game, so I left and went home to watch. And I do love watching the Panthers from my home...but I HAVE TO go watch a Panthers game there at least once! Bucket list for sure, need to make it happen this season.

maybe Linville and I should hit up a game soon! Whaddaya say?

16 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shelbys-bar-and-grill-denver?sort_by=date_desc

May want to mention you are a Panthers fan when you get there because Yelp reviews were often not kind...

I got the impression from the article and the perceived vibe that they a) take great pride in negative reviews and b) they could give a rats ass about yelp and c) many of the negative reviews are of the "inside joke" variety. 

Would highly recommend reading them btw..... best thing since craigslist discontinued "missed connections".

Helene W.
3/24/2018

This bar discriminates against old fat unattractive women.  I came in on a Friday night alone after happy hour with my colleagues.  I made the mistake of wearing heels while being fat and old. Ben refused to serve me.  When I asked why he said because he saw me outside.  Yes he saw me navigating the Broadway and 18th st intersection while wearing heels. If I stumbled I want to see him wear heels and cross a busy street.  I was hoping to make this my new locals hangout.  Instead it has become the only bar in my 49 years on the planet that refused to serve me. Since he could give me no valid reason for not serving me......and since I went to La Loma and Churchill's where I was served, I can only conclude this establishment does not welcome old fat frumpy women.

Archived