• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all whiners.....

CardiacCat

1 hour ago, CardiacCat said:

......we have an awesome team....  I firmly believe that we CAN every game ahead of us.   Will we?  I do not know.  But as a fan,  I will watch every single upcoming game with the belief that we are able to win!  And yes, also against the Saints (x2).  Getting so tired of the negative mindset of the Huddlers.

This must be a post from the fourth dimension because it's not a post from this one.

........not gonna happen

1 hour ago, CardiacCat said:

......we have an awesome team....  I firmly believe that we CAN every game ahead of us.   Will we?  I do not know.  But as a fan,  I will watch every single upcoming game with the belief that we are able to win!  And yes, also against the Saints (x2).  Getting so tired of the negative mindset of the Huddlers.

Here come the denial weekly posts of extreme homerism. We've lost three in a row with no break in sight

Can we win the rest of the games, well of course we can however not if the defense plays like they have most of this season (and Gano the last few weeks for that matter). The problem is, we seem to not have a competent enough coaching staff to get the team ready for the games or to help correct what went wrong. The only one that seems to make adjustments is Norv and that just won't cut it since Cam and the offense can't do it all.

Said it here before: There's a difference between cheering for a win and expecting one.

Could the team go on a miraculous undefeated run that culminates in us winning the Super Bowl via blowout? Sure, that could happen.

But you're delusional if you think that's likely.

Cheering for the team is great and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us will do it right up to the bitter end.

That said, there's no virtue in denying reality.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Said it here before: There's a difference between cheering for a win and expecting one.

Could the team go on a miraculous undefeated run that culminates in us winning the Super Bowl via blowout? Sure, that could happen.

Cheering for the team is great and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of us will do it right up to the bitter end.

It's not much fun being inside the Alamo. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

lol just something this made me think of....

8 hours ago, CardiacCat said:

I am one the most optimistic fans on this forum but we couldn't stop Wilson and the Seahawks.  What makes you believe we can stop the Saints? I have watched a couple of their games and they move the ball on anyone.  We wouldn't give them much of a fight based on the way we have been playing.  I would love nothing more than to beat the Saints but as we are playing now.  I don't see it.   

After watching what Cleveland did you Cincinnati yesterday I am not convinced we'll beat them.  

You take 2 loses to N.O. and lose to anyone of the remaining teams and we end up 8-8.  Sad ending to a good start. 

10 hours ago, Fright said:

I swear some of you must not have been around during the John Fox days... this isn’t our first rodeo of supreme disappointment.

I remember arguing with fox defenders who went on talking about how you don't just fire the best and winningest coach you ever had just a few years after he took you to the Superbowl. 

At some point you just realize that this guy can only take the team so far and it's time to cut bait and run.

We reached that point with fox in 2007 imo, and we have firmly reached that point with Ron.

Archived