• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A dose of sanity for those in need.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

Honestly,  even if Cam has another surgery he won’t be near 100% next year either.  If you remember I was one of a few that told y’all he wouldn’t be 100% this season.   I’m inclined to believe next year is his last on this team.   

There’s no way in hell he’s getting cut before his contract ends 

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

No team cuts its franchise quarterback at 30. None. Not even this one. There’s no reason to even hedge. It won’t happen. 

Again, we will see.  If Tepper isn’t in love with or believe Cam can get this team to a super bowl all bets are off.  Truthfully, I’m not real sure Rivera gets fired after this season.  

Just now, ickmule said:

Again, we will see.  If Tepper isn’t in love with or believe Cam can get this team to a super bowl all bets are off.  Truthfully, I’m not real sure Rivera gets fired after this season.  

Tepper dressed up as Cam four weeks ago. He loves Cam. 

Cam still probably has a couple good years left in the tank. He just needs to be the second guy making the wins happen, not the fallback option he’s been for so long. McCaffrey needs that role. 

This entitlement complex must be generational. What has this franchise done for you people to be so arrogant? Cam newton is one of 3 maybe 4 players that are cornerstones to cementing the validity and longevity of this franchise. We are building on something here. If you insist on disrespecting the FRANCHISE quaterback, criticism that goes beyond reason, then why not refrain from posting until he is gone? Should be a no-brainer. I mean why watch such a crappy QB?

Archived