• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What team do you hate the most (a poll!)

Hotsauce

What team do you hate the most? (A poll!)  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Whomst do you hate the most?

17 hours ago, top dawg said:

Get the fug off my field! 

~Matthew Thomas Ryan 

How it's anyone other than the Falcons, I don't know.

Nah. that is just a player being passionate. ~~

The Eagles fans throwing batteries and making up lies of assault to get Panther fans thrown out (and in stadium jail....lol a dirty as fanbase than needs a stadium jail) no...that crosses a line.

Players ..even the dorky pasty white ones we all think are dorks but actually far superior athletically to 99% of members of this board are just doing what athletes do. 

In order of most hated:

Aints, Failcons > Patriots > Seahawks > Bucs

Back in 2013 49ers were in there but they're irrelevant to us now and have been for a while. I couldn't stand Harbaugh or the Kaepernick hype. 

As far as Bucs go if they were any good I'd put them up there with the Aints and Failcons but they've been largely irrelevant for a long time too. They don't even really feel like a division rival. If we lose to them it feels more like losing to the Lions than Aints or Failcons.

7 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

It’s almost a coin toss for the Saints and Falcons, depending on the season. But I give the edge to the Saints because I believe their organization is full of dirty assholes. 

We have either cheaters that are gift horsed games b/c of a natural disaster 15 years ago or an egotistical overachieving team that is generally overrated but we know who they really are.

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I hate the Saints the most because the league clearly favors a candyass like Drew Brees over a champion of men in Cam Newton.

Well one of these actually has won an nfl championship. Cam could be a champion of men’s metro fashion and typing out posts like he’s the zodiac, though. 

Archived