• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is playing 4d Chess with Rivera

Varking

My inside sources say Tepper wants to win consistently. He knows Ron wins every other year. So he is getting a .500 or better season next year. He will then fire him after the season and start fresh with a coach who doesn't lose in every even number year. It doesn't make sense to fire a coach who is probably, based on track record, getting us to the playoffs next season and winning coach of the year. Then he can trade Rivera after winning coach of the year for a 3rd round pick. Its been obvious this whole time and we have all overlooked it! 

2 hours ago, Varking said:

My inside sources say Tepper wants to win consistently. He knows Ron wins every other year. So he is getting a .500 or better season next year. He will then fire him after the season and start fresh with a coach who doesn't lose in every even number year. It doesn't make sense to fire a coach who is probably, based on track record, getting us to the playoffs next season and winning coach of the year. Then he can trade Rivera after winning coach of the year for a 3rd round pick. Its been obvious this whole time and we have all overlooked it! 

mUh SoUrCeS mUh SoUrCeS mUh SoUrCeS mUh SoUrCeS mUh SoUrCeS

Seriously, ban.

My sources tell me the Panthers are in Charlotte and Tepper is the owner of this team. Holy fug i DONE TOLD YA I WAS RITE

Archived