• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lance Taylor Gone

NJPanthers12

28 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

why wouldn't he have a say?

Assistant hiring falls under the head coach. But given that Rivera considers Turner a mentor and the offense is decidedly not Rivera's area of expertise, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he has input on new hires.

That wasn't really the question though.

The question is if Turner will have a say in whether existing assistants get to stay or not. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Assistant hiring falls under the head coach. But given that Rivera considers Turner a mentor and the offense is decidedly not Rivera's area of expertise, I'd say there's a pretty good chance he has input on new hires.

That wasn't really the question though.

The question is if Turner will have a say in whether existing assistants get to stay or not. 

This is all speculation anyway but if Turner has input on new hires, he has input on retention.  Can’t see how Ron can say no to Norv when he presents his wish list of new hires and some of the candidates duplicate existing offensive assistants.  Just my opinion.  YMMV.

1 hour ago, carpanfan96 said:

Only thing I can think of is that Moore and Samuel kept making formation and motion mistakes through out the season. its probably the major reason it took so long for them to get more playing time. Samuel made more mistakes if memory serves me right. 

But Moore was held back by poor ball security. 3 fumbles in 1 game?

C,MON MAN

Just now, Black&BlueBubba said:

Ricky’s son has graduated college. He is free now.   I would take him and cotchery with the WRs.  

Yeah, made note of that in the other thread.

Thing about that is a lot of us felt Proehl was kind of overrated when he left.

Archived