• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aints Fans Continue to Devolve

Jackofalltrades

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Admittedly, the bulk have been relocated Pats fans, so my sample size could also include a disproportionately large percentage of blithering idiots. I would concede that.

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

State education ranking and average intelligence probably correlate pretty strongly, if I had to guess. Just a theory, however.

Every state has its share of idiots. Lets just agree that LA is overall a cesspool of lower life forms that has a decent nightlife (in one city) and some good food.

Let's not get too far off track here and start derailing this thread like the bitchy UNC fans. 

The one thing that unites us, no matter the location, relative intelligence level, race, creed, religion or college team....is undying hatred of the Saints and absolute joy at their failures.

Here is to you, choking Saints. May Cameron Jordan never taste Super Bowl victory and forever drink from the cup of fail-wine.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

fug....

It was going well until we got countered with this:

At least the chick on the right in their video is hot, you just have to forget about the STDs and swamp ass.

That's it! The NFL could hold an Epic Rap Battle "Carolina Ked vs Saints Swamp Rats"

29 minutes ago, Dex said:

No? I'm allowed to voice my distaste for Aints and their fans. Bringing facts into it makes it even better.

No, I was asking you to stop making derogatory comments about Southerners who make up a good part of the members of this forum.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Let's not get too far off track here and start derailing this thread like the bitchy UNC fans

The one thing that unites us, no matter the location, relative intelligence level, race, creed, religion or college team....is undying hatred of the Saints and absolute joy at their failures.

Here is to you, choking Saints. May Cameron Jordan never taste Super Bowl victory and forever drink from the cup of fail-wine.

Hey! We're not all bitchy.

Archived