• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tyrann Mathieu to Chiefs, three-year $42 million deal

Car123

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

How do you spend so much time on football and still have no clue what you are talking about?

Its pathetic

Hahahaha love when people say this and give no counter argument. Incredible.

better off you didn’t because I wouldn’t want to watch you embarrass yourself trying to defend the likes of Matt Kalil and Torrey Smith.

7 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I need all the people bitching about smith being retained and Reid’s contract to bring there ass in here and explain just how we over paid for both 

I’m ready to eat some crow on the Reid deal.  Every time Hurney 2.0 does something I think he’s lost his mind.  But then in the end it comes out to be a rational move.  Guess it’s just PTSD from Hurney 1.0. 

7 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

I’m ready to eat some crow on the Reid deal.  Every time Hurney 2.0 does something I think he’s lost his mind.  But then in the end it comes out to be a rational move.  Guess it’s just PTSD from Hurney 1.0. 

Respect, I can only hope he’s learn from his previous stint 

19 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Lol wut? Every single fa acquisition last year was poo and hes hellbent on keeping them?

25 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Don't assume this means every other safety is going to get paid crazy money.

St Bugs pointed out in another thread that you have a few top safety names going early, but a lot of other "solid" guys behind them. those guys will get more reasonable contracts when the market calms down.

Also have to remember that the first week of free agency is when stupid people do stupid things. I'm not all that unhappy to see us staying out of it (so far) but it's also true that a lot of things aren't exactly breaking our way.

1 hour ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Glad someone around here can admit they're wrong.  Crazy how many people lost their minds over the Reid deal

2 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I need all the people bitching about smith being retained and Reid’s contract to bring there ass in here and explain just how we over paid for both 

Torrey just sucks no matter how much money is being paid

Archived