• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB1 has a message for some of y’all

therealmjl

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I remember when I thought flipping off the camera was cool and edgey. It was 1988, I just got the sweetest pair of jams to wear to school.

He should have posted a clip of him throwing a football  60 yards  flatfooted.  This ain't personal, Cam. Perhaps the skeptics are concerned  about the lack of information  about your development and are  not interested in watching another  season slide down the drain.   I don't know why, but every athlete likes to create  the "me against the world  of doubters" image so  they can say, "Nobody believed in me..."  Even the people questioning your arm are blaming the OL and orthopedics--not Cam.

Finally, Cam, you are the face of the franchise, and I realize that many in our country do not care about  class or integrity, but I do.  Kids idolize you, and it is just as easy to keep it classy as it is to make it vulgar. 

Now, I think many will agree with me, but there will be some GED repeat takers who will give me poo about this--understand this--If you value this kind of thing, I don't value you  or your opinion.

46 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He should have posted a clip of him throwing a football  60 yards  flatfooted.  This ain't personal, Cam. Perhaps the skeptics are concerned  about the lack of information  about your development and are  not interested in watching another  season slide down the drain.   I don't know why, but every athlete likes to create  the "me against the world  of doubters" image so  they can say, "Nobody believed in me..."  Even the people questioning your arm are blaming the OL and orthopedics--not Cam.

Finally, Cam, you are the face of the franchise, and I realize that many in our country do not care about  class or integrity, but I do.  Kids idolize you, and it is just as easy to keep it classy as it is to make it vulgar. 

Now, I think many will agree with me, but there will be some GED repeat takers who will give me poo about this--understand this--If you value this kind of thing, I don't value you  or your opinion.

Maybe your kids shouldn't be on Instagram? JS

I don’t give two shits about cam, his lifestyle or his image. He’s just an athlete to me and should be to everyone else, nothing more. Just like fans are nothing more to cam than a random ass fan. He isn’t suppose to be a moral compass or some ideal model citezen what the fug is wrong with you guy?

Do you guys investigate every actor of your favorite movies and go on TMZ rants about them and refuse to support them? No. Why? Because who gives a fug enjoying their movies has nothing to do with them.

He can think everyone in the world is against him I don’t give a flying fug if it makes him win, glad to see he’s working hard to get back to winning games and if he can’t then throw him away and onto someone who can because that’s all to be cared about as a fan of the panthers.

It's extremely disappointing that prominent figures in our fanbase clearly harbor strong feelings about Cam, but just won't expound on it while he is still here for fear of being ostracized. But we all know which portion of our fanbase agrees with it, and specifically why.

I call that cowardice. Especially if you insist on profiting off him, and the rest of the team.

I’ve long since stopped caring about, and I’ll add, defending athletes’  behavior 

bottom line is he is part of a franchise, the franchise pays him, he represents the team p, the NFL,  Tepper and to some extent the Carolinas  

if Tepper has a problem, he will let him know 

to date, he might be childish and a man child at times but he has not broken a law or  embarrassed himself as a certain NFL owner has    Leave him be.

Archived