• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

forgive me for not going all ahegao over burns, but...

frash.exe

31 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Stanley McClover was partly responsible for one of the greatest Auburn wins in Iron Bowl history back in 2005.  Bama was 9-1 coming into the game and Auburn was 8-2.

The Auburn defense sacked the Bama QB (Brodie Croyle at the time) 11 times.

I’m just hoping BB isn’t anywhere near the D-bag that Stanley is. 

13 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I’m just hoping BB isn’t anywhere near the D-bag that Stanley is. 

Yeah, I figgered I'd just keep that between us Auburn folk though, lol. 

(P.S. Don't forget his co-d-bags Troy Reddick, Raven Gray, and uber-d-bag Chaz Ramsey.)

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

merely a prelude to the "spending spree" where we locked in the core of a 2-14 squad.

Proud bringing back 22 of 24 starters from a losing team. 

Wait, was that hurney or gentleman. Both had some really bad moves. 

23 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Yeah, I figgered I'd just keep that between us Auburn folk though, lol. 

(P.S. Don't forget his co-d-bags Troy Reddick, Raven Gray, and uber-d-bag Chaz Ramsey.)

Ramsey was pilled out of his mind during that interview. All for 2K. Reddick was a surprise and still makes no sense. 

gee judging from twelve poo responses and counting on the OP it’s like the eyes wide shut alliance can’t handle a take from a hard boiled fan.

how far fetched could it possibly be that this exists in a sport driven by mentoring and scouting and all these relationships between players and coaches, coaches/players and their alma mater, executives and players, etc that a few conversations were made about this brian kid having a good head on his shoulders and being a hard worker and never getting into trouble and his brother having nothing but good things to say about the panthers bc they drafted him and made his dream come true to be a part of a professional football roster?

like his emergence in school couldn’t have possibly been relatable to brown that he wouldn’t be inspired to pay more attention in whatever his capacity is as assistant linebackers coach for the draft. like brown has no ties to the ppl that run that football program that he can call.

like if telephones exist, and i played for a team and my brother is coming out as a projected first round pick, the opportunity isn’t going to arise for me to endorse him to guys that are scouting and looking for more personal information and already have a good source they are familiar with and can easily contact?

8 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

It’s not the Manning family, so no, not relevant. You see the giants select a QB who will never take Eli’s job before he retires?

lol you said manning and it reminded me of the time peyton called andrew luck and told him not to declare for the draft in 2011 bc this idiot team would take him

Archived