• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baby number four for Kia and Cam

20 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I dont see the point of having more than 3 kids unless you want to run a daycare 

If I had Cam Newton money I’d have a bunch of kids.  Kids are awesome.  But they expensive as fug. 

Good for him.  No one should be shocked by a dude that clearly loves kids choosing to have a bunch.  Auburn gonna finally be good again in another 18 years I guess...

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

If I had Cam Newton money I’d have a bunch of kids.  Kids are awesome.  But they expensive as fug. 

Good for him.  No one should be shocked by a dude that clearly loves kids choosing to have a bunch.  Auburn gonna finally be good again in another 18 years I guess...

Ive never had kids before but they seem time consuming . Expense isnt really a problem for a mega millionaire like Cam. 

I dont like the concept of dividing my time and pouring it into that many different individuals in my personal life. It sounds stressful and that would fug with how I like to live, in peaceful quiet isolation without having to worry about other people because thats what I do all day at work. 

Archived