• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam will throw at mini-camp

ellis

8 hours ago, Lumps said:

I think all that’s being implicated here is we won’t know about the arm until game time, time to throw it past 7 yards. which is legitimate.

I was never one to think cam would never thrown again for the rest of his life so this doesn’t really excite me either.

I just hope he isn’t rushed back when he could sit out and be better next year for it ala Luck route. But that’s not ideal for his contract situation and the coaches but that makes me think there’s even more motivation getting rushed back along with the Panthers and/or his own track record throwing him/self out there.

Is it not realistic that these can be more concerns that don’t give much support to hype Cam throwing a couple balls at mini camp?

too much butthurt in here

Why wouldn't he be able to throw for the rest of his life???? Luck's arm damn near fell off. Cams issue wasn't anywhere near that. Sketchy ass "fans". 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001033206/article/turner-panthers-can-be-explosive-with-healthy-cam?campaign=Twitter_atn

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the rumblings coming out of the organization suggest that Newton is set to "unveil" a massive change to his throwing mechanics.

"From what I'm told this is going to be more of an unveiling than anything else. I've talked to several people who've watched Cam Newton throw and they are pretty giddy," he said. "One of them even telling me, 'You've got to see this. You can not wait to see this.'

"He's gotten in a much better place physically and he's going to make sure that he's able to throw the ball like only Cam Newton can for the next several years, not just this year. Seems like we're going to see something very different from Cam Newton this week."

Cam changing his mechanics? What could it be?!

Archived