• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey, Olivia Culpo, here we go

TheSpecialJuan

7 hours ago, bull123 said:

Mac....run, dont walk, run, as far away from her as you can

she is easy on the eyes, but assuredly BS crazy

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/olivia-culpo-photos-depression-battle

Unless I’ve missed something, and I didn’t dig deep in to her own story, but are you implying that she is Bat sticks crazy since she struggled with depression for time? 

Not to be dramatic but many people struggle with it and some get help and speak about it, others deal with it alone and try not to expose themselves to people who might label them as crazy or whatever. I just think it’s a little shallow to call her bs crazy because she spoke about her depression.

I have no comment about her character, no idea who she is. I’d be terrified of dating as a rich guy. I’d be suspicious of every girl that she’s a gold digger. 

the usual idiot remark from one of the usual idiots

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:46 PM, bull123 said:

Mac....run, dont walk, run, as far away from her as you can

she is easy on the eyes, but assuredly BS crazy

Former NFL wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. wrote a piece for NFL.com on Tuesday in which he opened up about his personal battles with depression over the years. In doing so, he joins newly inducted Hall of Famer Brian Dawkins in a small but seemingly growing list of prominent former football players seeking to change the stigma around mental health in and out of football.https://www.businessinsider.com/steve-smith-opens-up-depression-2018-8

Archived