• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Confidential is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRWatcher

5 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

Did Brian say he had an $8 Million Dollar signing bonus? Wow

Yeah, $8.2. The higher the pick the higher the salary and signing bonus. #1 pick gets a $23.6 million signing bonus.

It does seem Tepper has mandated that everything related to the team be top-notch going forward, both on and off the field.  That was incredibly well done.

Like most everyone else, I had no idea (and was apprehensive) about Tepper buying the team.  But it certainly does appear this was the best possible thing that could happen as fans.  There is absolutely nothing to not like about him thus far.

Hard to believe I haven’t heard more about this show here on the Huddle... 

Am I missing the convo ?

I was reluctant to watch at first just because I felt the disappointment when it happened. 

If you’re thinking that, think again. This show is fuging awesome for a Panther fan . Trust me. 

You’re welcome.  

3 hours ago, Dex said:

Very disappointed in the first episode. It was basically Will Grier and loud movie trailer music with slow motion. fuging stupid.

Keep watching 

edit : I may break it down in a thread. 

From Greg’s preseason injury to Hurndog describing how they want to describe Burns “title position “ at the draft.  “DE/OLB/Pass Rusher/Edger Rusher” 

Awesome stuff. 

2 hours ago, arbnranger said:

Keep watching 

edit : I may break it down in a thread. 

From Greg’s preseason injury to Hurndog describing how they want to describe Burns “title position “ at the draft.  “DE/OLB/Pass Rusher/Edger Rusher” 

Awesome stuff. 

Isn't there only one episode?

31 minutes ago, Dex said:

Isn't there only one episode?

Nah man , this deal outlines from last years training camp to the draft of Burns this year.. I’ve never seen anything so comprehensive that focused solely on the Panthers like this.  I think it’s 8/9 episodes .. details every game we played last year. 

Sure it’s scripted and crafted but it’s Inside the locker room . Paints a totally different picture than what us fans get to see from regular media. 

Rivera is a bad ass like I thought he would be behind closed doors. Man his speech at halftime when we were getting our ass handed to us in Pittsburgh is fuging epic. You really get a picture of why players like him and Coaches respect him. 

Tepper influence is huge and you see it. 

Archived