• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How To Watch Panthers Preseason Games & The Panthers Huddle

GRWatcher

On 8/6/2019 at 2:44 PM, KB_fan said:

Good info, thanks! I'm actually in the US until mid-Sept, so I can watch live on TV. 

But I will be in Augusta for the week 3 game, so glad to know there's a station there that broadcasts the games!

As for VPN, I have used Private Internet Access for several years and can recommend it.

PIA also doesn't log your traffic

They've been called to court before to produce logs and have been there empty handed :3

Only using a VPN server from NC will not be enough to stream the games at panthers website. The location provided by your browser needs to be changed as well. 

If using Chrome and assuming VPN is already connected to a sever in NC:

• Go to https://www.panthers.com/watch-live-games/web/pre/en/2019-pre-1-panthers-at-bears-en
    • It may already be blocked, but that's okay
  • Change browser location sensor
    • Press Ctrl + Shft + I
    • Click on the three vertical dots next to console
    • Add "Sensors"
    • For Geolocations, click Other
    • Add the coordinates of your VPN server (find using Google Maps)
    • I'm connected to a server in Ashville so I used 35.583474 Lat and -82.551509 Long 
  • Remove any previous location permissions for panthers.com website
    • Chrome Settings > Advanced > Privacy > Site Settings > Location > Remove Panthers.com permission if you allowed it
  • Refresh the Page
  • Allow location permission
  • Stream the game and close the console on the right

Works for me, streaming from Denver

14 hours ago, DaanngJohnny said:

I Checked NFL streams on reddit this morning and also saw the news about NBA streams being banned.  There is a thread about a new discord channel they are starting, in case the reddit gets shut down.

This should help you guys :)

From what I've read at reddit that new discord server is only for those posting stream links not for end users. They're tying to get away from the spam that was hitting their older server.

5 minutes ago, PantherMan89 said:

Going to be on the road this evening. Anybody know if a good way to listen without a VPN?

Even outside of watching the Panthers games, I wouldn't connect to any public WiFi without a VPN (Nord has a pretty good one).

Archived