• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mindhunter Season 2

Shocker

3 hours ago, Zaximus said:

This show is fantastic.   I just hope it doesn't take another 2 years for a new season.     Also this is a show I'm always SUPER scared about if enough people are watching it.    I'd be sad if it got cancelled.       

I'm hyping it to everyone. My boss, friends and now my mom is watching it. This might be some of Fincher's best work. I wouldn't mind if they took years in between seasons. Particularly if you take into account the BTK killer plot line. The showrunner said it will run 5 seasons.

I'm up to episode 9 in S2 right now. wife and kids are away for the weekend so i get to catch up on my shows.

I loved season 1. one of the best shows I've seen. season 2 takes it up a couple notches in my mind, though.

the guy who played manson was eerily close resembling him and then there was the guy who played berkowitz, that was great. i don't know how spot on these interviews are or were all of the time, but what berkowitz said in that interview made my jaw drop. never thought about that angle. not going to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched it. just wasn't expecting that.

i think the biggest thing for me was the ATL child murders, though. i lived in myrtle beach at that time and i'd say probably at least half my friends were black kids. we were around 10 years old at the time and I can remember them or at least some of them being scared of it. i know it was quite a few hours away, but still no one knew what was going on. I just remember feeling horrible and scared for them. I don't think anyone was expecting the guy they caught to be "the guy". He just wasn't at all what I was expecting it to be. I didn't know much of anything about the klan back then, at least I don't remember much about them from that point, but I think I believed it was a group of people doing it because there were so many. 

Whew...had an evening to myself last night and got started on this finally.  Wow is all I can say.  I've always been pretty read up on serial killer (for some reason they intrigue me), but this is an awesome look into them from a different view.  Of course it's not all accurate, but the writers are doing a bang up job.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived