• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs Panthers TV

!stUp

9 hours ago, pantherdad said:

Why do you need to rescan Wed or Thursday?

Because all the Charlotte stations but CBS had to "repack" their signal (whatever the hell that means) after the FCC's last frequency sale. And ABC switched frequencies all together. If you haven't re-scanned since 9/6, you'll need to do it

42 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Because all the Charlotte stations but CBS had to "repack" their signal (whatever the hell that means) after the FCC's last frequency sale. And ABC switched frequencies all together. If you haven't re-scanned since 9/6, you'll need to do it

FWIW, I work at Fox, but the repack, basically we had to change our frequency.  The government wanted to take over a certain frequency everywhere nationwide, so to make room it made a bunch of stations have to change their signals.  While we're doing it now, it's just our part of the country thats doing it now, it basically goes in a group of stages.  THAT SAID, WSOC  and WCCB already swapped over because their frequency was clear to go this past friday, but our frequency is shared by the UNC station that broadcasts in our area, and due to hurricane Dorian, the government let them move their repack to Wednesday morning at 3AM.  Because we share frequency, we had to move our repack until 3AM wednesday As well.  So even if you have rescanned, you will have to do it again on wed/thursday.  Believe me, we didn't wanna do this either.  I get to work long days and answer calls all day those days helping people through on how to rescan their tv, but the government is literally forcing us to do it.  (Also for those who care, WBTV I believe was the only station not affected by the shuffle)

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Dude there are a ton of places you’ll be able to stream it. I reddit it somewhere. 

If you mean start a trial account and then cancel then I know all about that.  Still a PITA.  If there is free streaming that doesn't require a credit card, please let me know. 

Archived