• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 straight losses.

Jeremy Igo

Here’s a radical idea and I’m only half joking.  Fire Washington, take away Ron’s head set and let Kuechly calls the defensive plays on the field.  Not sure how he would handle defensive personnel substitutions (packages) but it couldn’t be worse than what we saw last night...

Cam looks like hot garbage and it shouldn’t be a surprise to you all.  Getting beat down for 8 seasons and now a bum shoulder.  The dudes body language tells you all you need to know. He’s toast and he is a huge part of why this team has lost those 9 in a row.  He can’t hit the broad side of a barn and he apparently can’t run.  Honestly, last night he looked like a 50 year old whenever he tried to run.   

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Absolutely he does.

Good. Glad somebody agrees. And no I don’t have any bias against the guy. The media at large just absolutely fell in love with this guy, and that naturally appealed to the skeptic in me.

The day he retained Ron and Marty, he lost an ounce of credibility with me. 

Please, spare me the arguments about how he made billions and how he’s smarter than me. Yes, he made billions, billions upon billions.

And then he retained Ron and Marty. I didn’t do that. I wouldn’t have done that. And I don’t have billions and billions of dollars.

Just now, ellis said:

Good. Glad somebody agrees. And no I don’t have any bias against the guy. The media at large just absolutely fell in love with this guy,

The day he retained Ron and Marty, he lost an ounce of credibility with me. 

Please, spare me the arguments about how he made billions and how he’s smarter than me. Yes, he made billions, billions upon billions.

And then he retained Ron and Marty. I didn’t do that. I wouldn’t have done that. And I don’t have billions and billions of dollars.

Dan Snyder made "billions upon billions" too.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Dan Snyder made "billions upon billions" too.

I had the nerve to ask legitimate questions about how good of an owner he would be, and I got shut down by people here and elsewhere with the billions argument.

Who are the good football people he’s surrounding himself with? The team president is a soccer guy and a marketing guy. And I hear he’s a really swell guy too, which is great. I have no idea what that has to do with putting a winning football product on the field.

I’ll be none impressed if he fires Ron mid season. That’s a sign of weakness. There’s nothing good that comes out of that. It never ends well, and it’s not a good selling point for your next hire. You signed him up for another year—play it out.

Archived