• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: Poe & Miller

ellis

I am liking out front 7 more and more. Actually the only unit on D that could use a serious upgrade is our Safeties. Damn they are bad but that is just how we roll. 

It's great to see Poe playing well. I absolutely wrote him off after last years performance. I couldn't be happier that he is producing now. 

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

No surprise a new defense with new parts might take some time to tell.

Things are looking up. Hopefully no more chucklheads repeating.."Hows that 3-4...derp"

It’s the same 4-2-5 we have played for years for most of the game. What was new? 

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

I am liking out front 7 more and more. Actually the only unit on D that could use a serious upgrade is our Safeties. Damn they are bad but that is just how we roll. 

It's great to see Poe playing well. I absolutely wrote him off after last years performance. I couldn't be happier that he is producing now. 

They are, but we are paying too much for bad---I realize that Boston was a bit of a deal, but still more expensive than a rookie.  Reid wants to be more activist than S--his heart is not in it, based on his body language.  When you hurt your team by taking cheap shots or throw wicked elbows to bring down RBs, you are probably not going to be in the lineup long.

8 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

They are, but we are paying too much for bad---I realize that Boston was a bit of a deal, but still more expensive than a rookie.  Reid wants to be more activist than S--his heart is not in it, based on his body language.  When you hurt your team by taking cheap shots or throw wicked elbows to bring down RBs, you are probably not going to be in the lineup long.

I can't say on Reid yet but they are just not very good/effective overall. Boston is better than what we had but that is a very low bar. It really could be worse but it should be better than this. It's still early but that is coming to a close in the next 3 weeks. At that point, things firm up one way or the other. As for the money, that is more an offseason thing. If there was a way to dump bad money for better money while increasing the quality of player I would be completely behind that, but that is fantasy at this point as far as I know. I don't think we have better options on the team or market so it's time to be thankful for what we have because Jones could be back there and he makes Boston look good, which is an achievement in of itself. 

Archived