• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meet Cam Newton tonight

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

As part of the Roaring Riot and Crusing with Cam, i was one of 50 people who met Cam tonight. I can only say that yes he was in a walking boot, yes he is coming back and he could not have been nicer and more humble to everyone there   

God bless him 

Should the title be met or meet? Just asking. 

29 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Lol. Yeah too much wine 

I can only say I am really rooting for him.  My goodness he is thin but his humanity was on full display this evening 

Don't like that he was thin enough for you to comment on it, but what do I know? Maybe it will make it him faster and more efficient 

3 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Only if cameras are present.... I’ve seen him walk right past a kid and father at the South Park mall

fug this take. Watched the dude spend a whole year in Auburn being nothing but stellar to everyone who interacted with him. This is the same poo that ass hole analyst tried to peg him with coming out of the draft.

Every celebrity in the world has days where they just don’t want to be bothered.

He’s a nice and caring guy just let something be positive for once. fug.

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I can only say that yes he was in a walking boot, yes he is coming back...

Sounds like you had a good time.

Did he offer up any comments on timing of his comeback?  Was he walking normally?  (to the extent one can when in a walking boot)

Archived