• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have We Finally Found Our Von Miller?

App Panther

4 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Didn't know we were looking for "our Von Miller"

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

We found our Brian Burns

Have we found our Brian Burns that happens to play like a future HOFer and single handily won his team a Super Bowl whose name rhymes with Don Biller?

4 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Personally I’m not looking for my Brian Burns. I’m looking for my Olivia Munn. And I’m gonna find her if I have to spend all my time in the bushes outside her house, eating Cheetos and watching.

Always watching.

Dedication, if only Cam had this in the film room.

Am I trolling right lol 

*sarcasm*

23 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Have we found our Brian Burns that happens to play like a future HOFer and single handily won his team a Super Bowl whose name rhymes with Don Biller?

Don Biller sounds like he’s in accounts receivable for a midwestern plumbling supply wholesaler who’s 40 time can’t be measured because he gets winded climbing the stairs. Let’s not put him on our d line. 

15 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Personally I’m not looking for my Brian Burns. I’m looking for my Olivia Munn. And I’m gonna find her if I have to spend all my time in the bushes outside her house, eating Cheetos and watching.

Always watching.

Dude, Cheetos? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, Cheetos? :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

BBQ chips are reserved for special occasions like Panther games and Letterkenny marathons.

I don’t question your culinary choices when stalking a B list celebrity who once dated Aaron Rogers. Leave my Cheetos be. Besides Olivia finds it reassuring, she always knows I’ve been there by the orange dust on the shrubbery. It’s kind of like my calling card.

2 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

BBQ chips are reserved for special occasions like Panther games and Letterkenny marathons.

I don’t question your culinary choices when stalking a B list celebrity who once dated Aaron Rogers. Leave my Cheetos be. Besides Olivia finds it reassuring, she always knows I’ve been there by the orange dust on the shrubbery. It’s kind of like my calling card.

Wait... Isn't she with McCaffrey anyway?

12 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

For nowwwwww.....

Yyyyeeeah. Good luck with that.

I was planning a trip to training camp the year he was drafted. Stepdaughter about his age and single, so I asked my wife if I should give him her phone number. She asked to see a picture of him so I pulled one up on my phone.

Her response? "Give him mine."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfyBbKvl-HF9MmViB6tuj

Archived