• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 turnovers, 20 points

ThatsJustAJ

1 minute ago, ThatsJustAJ said:

So this is good? Or we won’t talk about it because it’s a W?

We should have hung a 40 burger on them. We did win by 2 scores, and by double digits. Is that not enough?

TB has a pretty good front 7. It's not like we thought we could steam roll them. Or at least I don't think many folks thought that.

The last two turnovers were at the end of the game where we didn't try to do too much.  Just running the clock out.  I have no problem with those in a two possession game under 2 minutes.

20 points on the other 5 isn't bad.  Two short field tds and 2 fgs. 

Our investments in the defense are paying dividends as they should be. Especially with a defensive mind in place like Rivera for as long as he has been here. This is what we are supposed to be seeing. We need to maintain that for the season now.

1 minute ago, brandon_87 said:

New England

Baltimore

Kansas City

Dallas

Philadelphia

New Orleans

New England is New England, we don't have Tom Brady. He controls that offense on the field and knows how to keep the chains moving and keep Top better than any other QB playing.

Lmao really? Baltimore? I mean sure if you closed your eyes and ignored them after week 2 but their offense has struggled since and they've been putting up close games. They almost lost to Pittsburgh last week.

Kansas City *is* their offense. They *need* to score high. They are built around scoring high. And even then, look at the last two weeks.

Dallas, again, lol. Look at who they played the first 3 weeks. A combined 3 wins amoungst them and that's because two of those teams they beat are playing each other today.

I feel like I'm repeating myself here but Philly didn't even "put away teams" in their super bowl season. They sure as fug aren't doing it now.

Sean Peyton is easily the second best coach behind Bellicheck.  And even he doesn't go into attack attack attack mode like you (and a lot of people) seem to think. He plays the clock very well.

I get it. It's nerve wracking. But it's a common trend in the NFL. No one just runs up the score and goes into kill mode with every turnover.

Archived