• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few simple truths! Hooray!

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I'll say what I've been saying.  There's no such thing as a healthy Cam.  That has been, and continues to be, my only debate.  We are banking on something that's not going to happen.  Time to move on.

How do you know doctor? Because if you are 100% sure we can just move on.. beason has it all figured out.. thank god.. get Rivera on the phone.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Additionally ironic, in that I just posted elsewhere how some people weren't smart enough to know the difference between talking about what could happen and talking about what they want to, and I'm pretty sure you responded to it so I'll assume you read it.

Thanks for making my point.

1 hour ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I also found it ironic how apparently you just wanted people to acknowledge that Kyle Allen *COULD* be a good QB in the future.

But its clearly apparently you want them to do more than that.  You want them to acknowledge he is a good one now.

Good old fair and none bias Scotty... I pointed out he clearer has a an agenda and preference by how he constantly peddles this same idea Allen is the way to go and how he "Capes" for him in every other thread. But he told me that was nonsense and I'm not reading his posts lol. He must think none of us read between the lines.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

Good old fair and none bias Scotty... I pointed out he clearer has a an agenda and preference by how he constantly peddles this same idea Allen is the way to go and how he "Capes" for him in every other thread. But he told me that was nonsense and I'm not reading his posts lol. He must think none of us read between the lines.

Oh no, I think you "read between the lines". It's just that what you "read" isn't actually there.

Heck, based on your responses, I'd say you probably read between the lines more than you read what's actually written because you pretty frequently get it hilariously wrong :)

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oh no, I think you "read between the lines". It's just that what you "read" isn't actually there.

Heck, based on your responses, I'd say you probably read between the lines more than you read what's actually written because you pretty frequently get it hilariously wrong :)

Yes nobody on the huddle is smart enough to see what Scotty is obviously saying right in front of our faces.. Its fine to have an opinion.. we all do. My thing is you try to act like your sitting on the fence of each arguement instead of saying what you obviously have an idea of what you want to say instead of saying it. We all see it..

ALL TRUE, Jeremy re: your OP.

WAY TOO TIRED tonight to post stats, but I was surprised at comparing offensive stats for 1st 6 games of 2018 with 1st 6 games this year. (Identical 4-2 records). Pretty similar.

And yet a LOT of this year's offense / scoring has been fueled by defense. That's where the real obvious difference lies between the two 4-2 squads.

There was an interesting tweet today that caught my eye on this. Take it for whatever it's worth:

I believe we have the best QB situation in the NFC South. Even with Brees returning he can’t have many years left. Ryan would be utter trash without that OL and debatable the best receiver in the NFL.

Jameis is on his way out too. 

10 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Cam is injury prone now and will never play more than 8 games in a season ever again. TRADE HIM WHILE HE STILL HAS VALUE FFS!!!!!!!!!!! MULT TEAMS WOULD TRADE MULTIPLE FIRST ROUNDERS AS OF RN - ONE MORE INJURY AND YOU'D BE LUCKY TO GET A COMP PICK FOR CAM!!!!!!!!!

1. Remember kids, all caps is cruise control for cool.

2. If you think ANY team is going to offer multiple 1st round picks for a 30 year old qb with Cam's recent injury history, then your recent head injury history is probably worse than Cam's.

Archived