• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Kia have another kid

JawnyBlaze

44 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

You sir, deserve a medal.

A shiny one.

With jewels.

And ribbons.

Well, before you pin a medal on me, I will confess that I was referring to QB's and timing patterns on the field and how Cam gets flack sometimes for being in front or behind a receiver. A lame attempt at a joke.  I was not weighing in on the Cam/KA battle.  I hope they are both fine and dandy by Nov 1st.  At least we know that some parts of Cam need no rehab at all:)

1 hour ago, Malt Liquor said:

If Cam never earned another red cent ever again. He has enough money for 20 life times...Probably more

I was recently told by someone with a bit of an inside edge that's he's actually pissed away a ton of money and has a net worth well below what one would expect of an athlete with top-line earnings in excess of $120 million....estimate was less than $20 million.

10 minutes ago, SBiii said:

I was recently told by someone with a bit of an inside edge that's he's actually pissed away a ton of money and has a net worth well below what one would expect of an athlete with top-line earnings in excess of $120 million....estimate was less than $20 million.

Why would somebody with knowledge talk to you about a players finances? 

(X)

Archived