• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Rips into Panthers WRs, "They may draft a WR in the 1st this year that will actually give good effort"

ncfan

7 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I just posted that ours are scrubs— 

Calvin Ridley would have been a much better choice.

I mean that’s what started this whole debate i said  Ridley was better than Dj and i got called a Bama fan then i said Julio was great i got called a falcons fan lol why cant i just be real. I hate the falcons more than anybody but i won’t be dumb and say such and such suck when they don’t 

14 hours ago, ellis said:

There’s a good bit of bias out there.

As @Jeremy Igo has pointed out, there are legitimate examples of Newton as the QB when the Panthers get stomped on. I’ve never put those losses entirely on Cam, nor would I put any one loss solely on Kyle. 

ANYONE that has an objective sense about them would agree.

Way too early to be passing judgment on Moore.  I wouldn't doubt drafting a receiver if a good enough one was sitting there, but Moore got skills to build with.  Curtis Samuel is coming along as well.  All we need is a better offensive line, and better coverage safeties on defense.

you know a good 0-line makes receivers look a lot better.  i hope beyond hope we address this.  whatever happens at qb in the future we'll look a lot better with a great line.   beyond that i don't know about moore or curtis.   i have more hope for moore.  curtis just doesn't have that attitude.   he's got no fight for the ball in him.  he's little and light and easy to move

43 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Moose said he and Smitty played mad, with an attitude

our WR’s are a long way from that

Year 2 DJ MOORE >> Year 2 Muhammad and Smith.

Like a lot of receivers, Muhammad and Smith took a big leap in their 3rd season.

Archived