• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eric Reid and Tre Boston are soft

Growl

8 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Why does Eric Reid deserve your ire but not the guy turning the ball over?

Probably because there are currently 3 threads about Kyle Allen sucking and there wasn’t one about our safeties whiffing on tackles on almost every single play...

Not seeing why you would even say this unless you are implying racism. Reid can be criticized for his inability to tackle today without it being a calculated racist remark.

12 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Probably because there are currently 3 threads about Kyle Allen sucking and there wasn’t one about our safeties whiffing on tackles on almost every single play...

Not seeing why you would even say this unless you are implying racism. Reid can be criticized for his inability to tackle today without it being a calculated racist remark.

This is nothing new though. Our defense has been getting abused on the regular under Ron Rivera the last few years. You forgot about the blowout losses against Pittsburgh and San Fran already? Not just any losses mind you. Franchise record blowouts.

People have been saying for years that it's time to bring in an offensive mind living in this decade and to move on from the dinosaurs.

Just now, TheRed said:

This is nothing new though. Our defense has been getting abused on the regular under Ron Rivera the last few years. You forgot about the blowout losses against Pittsburgh and San Fran already? Not just any losses mind you. Franchise record blowouts.

People have been saying for years that it's time to bring in an offensive mind living in this decade and to move on from the dinosaurs.

I agree but that has literally nothing to do with your last statement. In fact it just reinforces what the OP said... so I’m not following your point whatsoever 

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I agree but that has literally nothing to do with your last statement. In fact it just reinforces what the OP said... so I’m not following your point whatsoever 

OP doesn't care about winning. He only shows up to huff and puff when a player he doesn't like underperforms. We aren't winning with defense anymore and people need to accept those days are gone for the time being. We are losing because we are getting dumped on and we can't respond back. We are not without talent on either side of the ball. This is truthfully a bottom ranked offense without CMC having a career year. Again. We need an infusion of coaching ingenuity, or at least someone that actually understands what adjustments are and how they work.

That's all I can offer for you, if you want to keep going to bat for shitposters like Growl who just don't like Reid, go for it.

40 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

James Bradberry is probably about the only guy we've got in the secondary who's a decent tackler right now.

Reid and Boston are bad, but if I was going to call out the worst of the bunch, I probably would have mentioned Donte Jackson over Boston.

That’s right and when he is out our D becomes soft.

Archived