• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Allen Has Shown Enough

App Panther

1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

You’re giving Allen 20 mil based on playing eight games and beating average teams. 

Please apply for GM jobs in the NFCS

Please see Case Keenum. There are many other QBs that have done much less and been given contracts like this. 

This is the state of today's NFL and how much risk a franchise is willing to take on a QB. You have just shown how severely out of touch you are with the NFL.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I actually think that last play was a touchdown, but they weren't going to overturn the call on the field.

Of course, even then we'd have had to overcome the dumbass decision to go for two on the previous touchdown.

The coach is a moron...been saying that before the 2015 season.  I've gave that guy a chance after he rebounded but Ive been on the Fire RR a long time before it was even popular.  He is a terrible coach in game time decisions....can't wait till he is gone, so, we can agree on that one.

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

I know you Allen fanboys are going to hang your hat on him “willing us down the field” and brush under the rug the pick 6 he threw that the GB corner inexplicably dropped.

Rodgers did the same thing with Shaq. It happens all the time. I’m not saying Allen is our new QB, but he looked solid tonight. We all know Cam is great, but he has some risk with his injuries. I’m curious to see if Cam will play without an extension or not next year.

1 minute ago, App Panther said:

Please see Case Keenum. There are many other QBs that have done much less and been given contracts like this. 

This is the state of today's NFL and how much risk a franchise is willing to take on a QB. You have just shown how severely out of touch you are with the NFL.

how is Case Keenum's team doing

Allen competed for 60 minutes.  He made some big mistakes and was 6 inches short from atoning from them. He made it a game. That drive was gutsy, the kind of drives Cam made in his prime I was impressed with his resolve and calm in that snowstorm. An Arizona guy in the tundra.  A good effort although a bad result. Mistakes and turnovers. Hardly a recipe for success

Just now, rodeo said:

how is Case Keenum's team doing

You didn't follow the correlation. 

What I'm saying is, it doesn't take much for an NFL team to hand over starting QB money to guys that are not capable. A team will see what Allen has done with us and be absolutely willing to take a chance at him as their starter, these egotistical people that believe they can fix the minor issues. There is alot to like about Allen already.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I actually think that last play was a touchdown, but they weren't going to overturn the call on the field.

Of course, even then we'd have had to overcome the dumbass decision to go for two on the previous touchdown.

That was an analytics call.  Down by 8 with over 10 min to play.... Get used to seeing that. Tepper insists!!     

Just now, panthers55 said:

Allen competed for 60 minutes.  He made some big mistakes and was 6 inches short from atoning from them. He made it a game. That drive was gutsy, the kind of drives Cam made in his prime I was impressed with his resolve and calm in that snowstorm. An Arizona guy in the tundra.  A good effort although a bad result. Mistakes and turnovers. Hardly a recipe for success

i bet future internet archaeologists won't be able to dig up one single post where cam newton lost a game but was lauded as impressive for being an atlanta boy having resolve in bad weather

Archived