• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Allen today

WarHeel

Might be just a guy, second string, insert generic term but give the dude props for bouncing back in a big way today. Many were quick to poo on him last week but if you’re going with the small sample size of games, it’s still a mixed bag of fantastic (AZ and today) to awful (ATL). Either way I don’t think we should have our minds made up about who he is just yet.

Not turning the ball over multiple times in one half is a big boost for the offense. We have the playmakers to allow us to compete even with a struggling OL, need more smart football. Both from Kyle or whoever and from Norv. There's no excuse not to put points on the board with this offensive talent.

Just now, WarHeel said:

Many huddlers hoping for just that just to say “I told you so.” This fan base blows my mind.

I'm a pessimist in games, optimist between them.

I want to see complete games from him.  I'll be happy with him if he moves this team and we score again.  I am also realistic that is is very young for a QB and I don't expect the world from him, and that he is in a mixed situation with a shitty OL

Just now, WarHeel said:

Many huddlers hoping for just that just to say “I told you so.” This fan base blows my mind.

Yeah but just as many folks do that with Cam too

Allen is clearly talented, he just turned the ball over too much. Hopefully he keeps this going, ball security and better decisions today and I'm happy he's doing well

Archived