• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that we are out of playoffs do you sit CMC?

GoPanthers123

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Can you imagine if every team out of playoff contention did this? After the mid point of the season there would be a lot of terrible games.

Ummmm, we have done just that in the past under Hurney.

Anytime we got late in the season and things weren't looking like playoffs, Hurney would start sending guys to the IR for finger sprains in an attempt to use injuries as a reason not to lose his job.

8 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Anytime we got late in the season and things weren't looking like playoffs, Hurney would start sending guys to the IR for finger sprains in an attempt to use injuries as a reason not to lose his job.

Hyperbole.

Which player worth a damn that wasn't legitimately injured did he send to IR?

13 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I think this is a myth that's been propagated for whatever reason. If you have actual facts to back this claim up I'd love to see it.

1 minute ago, CRA said:

we ain't even eliminated yet and we can beat anyone on our schedule. 

i agree but looking at who's above them in the wildcard race is pretty daunting. i just don't think it's realistic

plus everything bonafon has shown us indicates he needs some more snaps

obviously cmc is the best player on the team right now but i worry about his longevity. though his game will typically lend itself to a longer career, inshallah

Just now, electro's horse said:

i agree but looking at who's above them in the wildcard race is pretty daunting. i just don't think it's realistic

plus everything bonafon has shown us indicates he needs some more snaps

obviously cmc is the best player on the team right now but i worry about his longevity. though his game will typically lend itself to a longer career, inshallah

I don't disagree with Bonafon needed more snaps. 

But CMC can still get normal reps.  And I think you don't shut him down until we are eliminated and is off pace to break the record.   He gets abnormal reps right now. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You think we can beat the Seahawks? 

We probably know Wilson/Carroll better than any opponent not in our division.  We both whipped each other once but outside of that they almost play out like a classic divisional game every time we meet them. 

and it is at home.  So I think it is winnable. 

Archived