• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I'm proud that I won back to back to back NFC South titles... Let me reemphasize... "

FeelTheBurns53

Reemphasize what? You went 7-8-1 only because the south was the gutter trash of the NFL. It took a week 17 victory against shitty ass (pun intended) Matt ryan to secure the division, and the only reason you won that wild card game is bc you had the luxury of hosting an 11-6 Arizona team who was down to their 10th string QB and couldn't do diddly poo on offense. You then got steamrolled by the seahawks in the 2nd round. The year prior was an even bigger disappointment. 12-4, first round bye, hosting a divisional game fully healthy and you allowed Kaepernick (that's right SJW garbage ass Colin kaepernick) to put his foot all up in your so called "elite" defense's ass while mocking our franchise QB with some BS superman reenactment all the way to the NFCCG. One of the most disappointing losses in franchise history, and you're proud of that accomplishment? And we all know the 15-1 season was a fuging aberration. Cam was God, and carried your inept coaching ass all the way to superbowl only to show your shortcomings as a head coach by calling long developing routes while Mike remmers and the rest of the oline were getting steamrolled by von Miller and Demarcus ware while your dumbass, seeing clearly what was going on, refused to make any half time adjustments, in the fuging superbowl. 

And those were supposed to be the highlights of your tenure here? What about the other 6 years? Were you too busy being a "good man" instead of coaching football? You think players who leave the Patriots rave about bellechick being a great role model and mentor? You think bellechick signed Antonio brown and Josh Gordon to be a life coach bc he felt they needed some inspiration, humility, and humbleness injected in their lives? You think bellechick brings his wife and daughter around the team to show his players how to be men and treat women with respect and integrity? While Ron was attending players brother in law's 5th cousins nephews funerals, bellechick was in the film room studying his next opponent, bc you know why, that's what fuging football coaches get paid millions to do. If you want to be a fuging psychologist or therapist, take a $50k salary and do just that. The fact that every player who's come out and commented on the Ron firing have all reiterated the same thing, along the lines of "oh there's so many great coaches in the NFL, and Ron was a good coach no doubt, but he was also a great man" just shows exactly why tepper canned his ass.

And this bitch then has the audacity to say "when I came to Charlotte, we couldn't find any panther gear, but now everyone is wearing cam, luke, and CMC jerseys" lolll so you're essentially taking credit with being blessed with 3 future first ballot Hall of Famers, one who's essentially carried your ass your entire career and masked numerous inefficiencies, mishaps, and flat out ineptitudeness (?) as a coach? Ron, you've been blessed with immense talent, both on the offensive side and defensive side, talent that 31 other coaches could only dream about, and what do you have to show for it? That's right, 0 rings! 

And to actually fathom the fact we wasted a decade of our lives with this bum is mind boggling. Think about that for a second. Based on life expectancy, that's 1/7th of the average human lifespan. 1/7th! 15% of our entire lives, and for most of us, the prime of our lives, down the fuging drain! 

Good riddance! 

Well you ain’t wrong. Y’all criticize the players that leave here for being bitter, but Ron doesn’t seem to understand why he was fired. He truly doesn’t believe he was mediocre. What’s worse is that the national media thinks so lowly of this franchise that they believe we should be thankful for the mediocrity. 

16 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Well you ain’t wrong. Y’all criticize the players that leave here for being bitter, but Ron doesn’t seem to understand why he was fired. He truly doesn’t believe he was mediocre. What’s worse is that the national media thinks so lowly of this franchise that they believe we should be thankful for the mediocrity. 

The national media is embarassing themselves and just providing more evidence they have 0 idea what's going on because they don't pay any attention. All they do is have a piece of paper that says:

* 2 Coach of the year Oscars, I mean Emmy's, I mean Awards(whatever shallow poo the media is the same)
* 1 SB loss now all the sudden they are on our side saying we almost won the game when before they were shitting on Cam about it

You should see them fools respond to the intelligent panel people who say...how many winning seasons did he have in 9 years...then they go uh ahhh oh...well(then they ignore that)

It's always good comedy watching them butt fumble around talking about our team.(and other teams you can tell they don't watch or know poo about(which is most of them btw))

I'll be honest, I definitely cringed pretty hard when Ron was up there thumping his chest about a three year run that included a losing season. When you win your division with a losing record, it's really not about the good you were able to accomplish it's more about the good fortune of simply happening to play in a dumpster fire of a division that year.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll be honest, I definitely cringed pretty hard when Ron was up there thumping his chest about a three year run that included a losing season. When you win your division with a losing record, it's really not about the good you were able to accomplish it's more about the good fortune of simply happening to play in a dumpster fire of a division that year.

I got pretty perturbed about his chest thumping. Dude, how about that 3 of 9 winning seasons? Let's talk about that.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

He pretty must proved that he's OK with mediocre results.     "Look guys, we won 3!".      Someone that strives for excellence would not be excited about winning something going 7-8-1.   

Funny how Gettleman fans ridicule that season when discussing Rivera but praise it when discussing Gettleman.

Archived