• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I'm proud that I won back to back to back NFC South titles... Let me reemphasize... "

FeelTheBurns53

26 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Yea kind of gives you insight what what his record would be without Cam.

My guess is he wouldn’t have lasted as long as did without superstar Cam as his QB.

Losing our dlunemen hurt this year more than cam. If not for cam hiding his injuries we mihht have started the season 8-1. We didnt start losing all the time until we lost shirt and poe. I cant stand you cam only fans that poo on our whole team and think that cam is the only good player weve had. 2015 was almost 5 years ago. 

Just now, Lucian said:

Losing our dlinemen hurt this year more than cam. If not for cam hiding his injuries we might have started the season 8-1. We didnt start losing all the time until we lost short and poe. I cant stand you cam only fans that poo on our whole team and think that cam is the only good player weve had. 2015 was almost 5 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I can't wait to see who's the first to say "Hell Rivera would've done better than this guy" if we lose Week 1 next year. Odds are it's probably someone trashing him now.

Oh no doubt about that.  And the posters calling for their heads after a 4 or 5 win season will be the same ones who constantly attacked Rivera for being 'mediocre' despite his winning record.

3 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Oh no doubt about that.  And the posters calling for their heads after a 4 or 5 win season will be the same ones who constantly attacked Rivera for being 'mediocre' despite his winning record.

Some posters even change their usernames and swap troll agendas. Honestly......it happens. 

19 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

I think that just depends on how it all shakes out in the offseason. Cam returning + roster retooling = high expectations. No Cam and no reasonable upgrade at QB + rebuild mode initiated = extremely low expectations.

14 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

That's why it was stupid for Tepper to let him have a farewell press conference. I'm not saying Ron didn't deserve to say goodbye to the team, but when has a fired head coach been given the opportunity to come back a day later for a press conference?

THANK YOU. Its unheard of. 

5 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Good coaches lead teams to consistency in winning seasons and playoff chances.........

Bad coaches are fortunate with the help good players to capture a post season crown or two amongst mostly losing seasons.......

Now think........... does Ron fit in one of those?

The second one is Ron all day. Thats his tenure in a nutshell.

3 hours ago, Lucian said:

Losing our dlunemen hurt this year more than cam. If not for cam hiding his injuries we mihht have started the season 8-1. We didnt start losing all the time until we lost shirt and poe. I cant stand you cam only fans that poo on our whole team and think that cam is the only good player weve had. 2015 was almost 5 years ago. 

I harp on Cam fans all the time. They annoy the hell out of me. I’ve been watching the Panthers since 1999.

But I’m not stupid, what you see this year is Rivera without Cam and it sucks.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:52 AM, pantherclaw said:

Nfl You're negative bullshit attitude is the reason that Ron said what he said. 

What do teams.play for? A Lombardi trophy.

The best way to secure a playoff birth, and thus a chance to win a Lombardi,  is winning the division.  It doesn't matter how you win the division.  

Nobody, and I mean nobody, goes back and looks at the record and how a team.got to the playoffs, if they won the Lombardi. 

Only reason you're harping on it is because we didn't win it that year. 

Well, yes, he is harping on it because Rivera and company didn’t win it. 

it’s the whole point if the post, all the ‘didnts’ which I guess to Ron are moral victories 

his teams had been under performing since 2015  it was time  

Ron should have retooled after the 2015 SB, he didn’t and in the nfl, if,you aren’t getting better you are getting worse

I don’t blame Tepper one bit  I just wish he had done it the year before  maybe Newton’s body would have been saved from another surgery, maybe they would have draft OL,vs. another too small DL, who knows

It’s time for new beginning , past time 

Archived