• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate to say it but Lamar Jackson is better than Cam already.

Snake

Just now, raz said:

lamar gets people's cam panties all wadded up for some reason

Right? I fugging love Cam but I don’t have to pretend Jackson isn’t legit because of it.

People on here used to claim you were racist if you held the opinion that Lick was better than Cam, which was honestly a dumb opinion to have but certainly not a racist one.

But if someone praises Jackson, they freak out. They have no idea what to do. So they just act like Jackson isn’t that good or that he’s been figured out after 1 playoff game in which he had 500 fugging yards lol

23 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Right? I fugging love Cam but I don’t have to pretend Jackson isn’t legit because of it.

People on here used to claim you were racist if you held the opinion that Lick was better than Cam, which was honestly a dumb opinion to have but certainly not a racist one.

But if someone praises Jackson, they freak out. They have no idea what to do. So they just act like Jackson isn’t that good or that he’s been figured out after 1 playoff game in which he had 500 fugging yards lol

That yard total is close to the most ever in a playoff game.  Also Cam > Luck and also Cam may already be an injury prone vet, it’s ok to say what you think.  Race is only one thing, pick your bias.  It may be fashion or diet or cigars.  Is one bias worse than the other?  I am on board with a player that wins us games.  

47 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

That yard total is close to the most ever in a playoff game.  Also Cam > Luck and also Cam may already be an injury prone vet, it’s ok to say what you think.  Race is only one thing, pick your bias.  It may be fashion or diet or cigars.  Is one bias worse than the other?  I am on board with a player that wins us games.  

Completely agree with you except for bias being equal. Having an issue with someone’s race is definitely different from having an issue with how someone dresses. Both are absolutely stupid but one is also lowly 

6 hours ago, JARROD said:

Put them both on Andy Reid’s team at the same age with the weapons that Patrick has and then ask the question.

cam was throwing to NAA naa or someshit 2013, his third year while playing for dumb and dumber.   

Patrick is a true stud but he also is in a golden situation for his talent.

give him Shula,... I dare you.

So no QB is better than any other QB, ever? It's all about their WRs, line, and coach?

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

So no QB is better than any other QB, ever? It's all about their WRs, line, and coach?

So you think that the Panthers under Ron Rivera and Shula, right along with Naanaa and crew were equal footing to Andy Reid and Kansas City right now?

People still buy into these "my guy is better than so and so" circular arguments?

We still have no back to back winning seasons, and we tumbled into the cellar of our division and the conference. It's not like we have room to talk about others failures. Let it go.

7 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

He had an MVP season and your are claiming he’s figured out based off of one game?

smh come on dude 

He may be the MVP but Tennessee had a great gameplan you can bet many teams will exploit next year. 

I am basically saying to crown him better than Cam off one season is as ludicrous as you claiming he's better because he'll win the MVP.

DUDE!!!

On 12/12/2019 at 8:49 PM, Snake said:

Dude is a great passer and rusher already and has yet to hit his prime. He looks like a version of Cam and Mike Vick woven together. 

Jackson is a terrible drop back passer. With the game on the line, where he running wasn't a factor any longer, he couldn't engineer anything strictly through the air. He gets a huge boon through the power of their running game and how much that helps his receivers; as soon as he's asked to simply drop back, survey, and make a decision, he looks like a 3rd string QB thrust into the game with no game prep outside of running scout team. 

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He may be the MVP but Tennessee had a great gameplan you can bet many teams will exploit next year. 

I am basically saying to crown him better than Cam off one season is as ludicrous as you claiming he's better because he'll win the MVP.

DUDE!!!

I’m not crowning anyone. You are saying he’s been figured out after one fugging game lol. 

Take some of your own advice and don’t overreact after a single playoff game. Ffs

Archived