• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Rapoport] Will Grier Expected To Start Sunday

bobsfoodbasics

12 minutes ago, onmyown said:

If he wins a couple games, especially against saints second stringers, not only will it say nothing it will mean a lower pick yay

Tis the magical time of year when children's imaginations run wild with thoughts of Santa Claus, and flying reindeer, and the prospect of the Panthers winning another game this season!

5 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Fin

If Grier wins the last two games it will not be against backups. Indy still fighting for a playoff spot & the Saints will be fighting for a bye. Both teams have something on the line.  The Panthers have nothing but pride & auditioning for whoever will be the new coach. 

I did not know Saints would still be playing for a bye.

4 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Tis the magical time of year when children's imaginations run wild with thoughts of Santa Claus, and flying reindeer, and the prospect of the Panthers winning another game this season!

Are you implying that if the Saints did play their second stringers we’d still lose!?

I tend to believe that.

One thing I have to admit I'm curious about: Whose decision was this?

I get the impression it wasn't Perry Fewell's idea. Wouldn't think it's Marty's either. Neither of them really gain anything from this, and both could potentially have something to lose.

So, Tepper?

We draft players later in the draft and trash them if they do not come in as instant successes.  Rounds one and two are basically for starters and the rest are developmental. 

With this line, he is going to struggle.

Allen should have been benched after his game Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One thing I have to admit I'm curious about: Whose decision was this?

I get the impression it wasn't Perry Fewell's idea. Wouldn't think it's Marty's either. Neither of them really gain anything from this, and both could potentially have something to lose.

So, Tepper?

Tepper probably wants to see what he has before heading into the offseason that is sure to be about Cam and the QB spot. 

But Allen played his way to the bench; it could be that simple.

Archived