• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slow

Ship

26 minutes ago, Ship said:

I care about going fast because it ensures we pick our coach out of the widest pool available instead of a shrinking pool that other teams didn't want. We've already had time to be thinking about this, it should be more direct at this point and not having McCarthy over again because he surprised us.

So explain how Tepper moves fast if the guy he’s really interested in is still on a team in the playoffs and not on a bye...

In some situations moving slow is the best choice...

Thats what she said

Just now, philit99 said:

Bingo

He was a pretty popular fan choice, and you'd expect Marty would know him pretty well.

But yeah, if we're not asking to interview him right now when we can, doesn't sound like we want him.

I think Cleveland requested him. I'm not sure anybody else did.

2 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

So explain how Tepper moves fast if the guy he’s really interested in is still on a team in the playoffs and not on a bye...

In some situations moving slow is the best choice...

Thats what she said

There are several other OC's people have mentioned as potential HC's and we don't have any reports of requested interviews. Of all the people unavailable to interview this week the only guy we've asked for is McDaniels, then (1) it doesn't sound like we're casting a broad of a net as we've been led to believe, and (2) McDaniels is the guy which is sad news.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We haven't inquired about Roman, or Stefanski for that matter. 

Couldn't interview them yet, but there's nothing stopping us from requesting interviews.

I'm starting to think we might not be interested in either of them.

This would be epically bad on the mistake-o-meter if we don't even try to talk to those guys. 

I'm going to blame hurney if we don't, and by extension Tepper. 

Hurney clouds better judgement from everyone.

Archived