• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Continuing To Prove He Doesn't Know What He's Doing

RumHam

30 minutes ago, RumHam said:

For someone that wants analytics so bad, he certainly isn't following any trends. The way things are looking in the league during coaching searches are for coaches to be hired first, then they find their GM. It's clear Hurney and Ron had different ideas, but it seems we are going the traditional approach of wanting a coach handpicked by the GM. I'm glad the Bienemy interview went well, as this is who I want. Instead, we fired our coach to get an early head start and it seems we've gotten nowhere. McCarthy on that tweet basically scoffed at coming here and you have to wonder if Hurney is scaring these guys off with his bullshit philosophies of drafting a kicker in the first round or a hybrid WR/QB. McCarthy also had two interviews. We technically did get a head start, but we aren't ahead of the curve. The guys we have been eyeballing aren't even considering us according to rumors out there. Just because Tepper has the most money means he can overpay for someone else's trash. I think Bienemy fits the perfect blend of NFL and college coach. Hopefully they're not looking for Yes men otherwise we end up with Garrett. We should have a better idea after wild card weekend with some of the coaches becoming available. But if we end up in a bidding war for McDaniels or some other trash from another team, this organization will continue to spiral downward. Both of these guys will be the problem.

You do understand firing a GM right after the season ends is the equivalent to firing the head coach right before the season begins, right?

You have no idea what plans Tepper has for Marty. Unless of course you pay attention to and believe the media. In which case you must be awful dealing with salespeople.

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

RumHam acting like he knows what he’s talking about... doesn’t even know the tweet he is referring to wasn’t made by Mike McCarthy. Typical form for the OP

smh

This is the funniest  s h i t  ever on this message board. I'm Malt Liquor but this dude is some rum made from ham. Too turnt up to comprehend the tweet.... pure entertainment baby.

Archived