• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule Speaks About Becoming Head Coach of the Panthers

chknwing

Why are you guys whining and moaning about content. Jesus. Can none of you be at least a little intrigued? So many of you guys/gals in here must be on your period.

Yeah he's talking about Baylor. That's part of his story. Of course he will endorse his guys and what they have done. It sounds like local media anyway, not big time reporters from ESPN. How he talks about his team he's leaving gave me alot of insight on his character and the way he handle the locker room and I like it. He seems like a likable guy, that cares about his people. Get your head out of your asses and let's be a little more optimistic around here.

This is what the majority of this fan base wanted. Not your regular Carolina Panthers move, a complete change. I wanted Bienemy bc of his NFL experience, but let's face it we gotta make a move, and the chiefs are still playing ball. And right now your constant complaining frankly has been overhuled. This is our new HC.

4 hours ago, mjligon said:

btw the topic of this video isn't anything about becoming coach here...he's just rambling about Baylor

Waco reporters asking local questions, about reactions from his staff, players, family, etc.

So you think any of them know or care about anything Panther related?

He'll have plenty to say about the Panthers when he gets here, gets the lay of the land. amd holds his first presser.

Any other trifle you wish to find fault with?

Archived