• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Cam has a secret li…

Gesualdo

12 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

I just hope Cam is happy

I think you’re on the right track with this.

Sometimes I really wonder is he truly confident in himself. We saw/see it in football, atleast up until recently, but life is a lot more than football.

As for this situation; I’m not really going to comment on this chatty patty stuff, but I will say the girl isn’t all that. She’s a Kardashian clone that seems to be the type that athletes and celebrities are after now. Is he with her because that’s what he wants, or is he with her to try to “fit in”? I don’t know, but it’s a good question, and something a therapist could possibly get from him. I don’t think this or the stuff like his hair is really him, but that’s just my view.

Im just a fan speaking on things I really don’t know. He’ll always be my favorite player though

6 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Sometimes I really wonder is he truly confident in himself. We saw/see it in football, atleast up until recently, but life is a lot more than football.

As for this situation; I’m not really going to comment on this chatty patty stuff, but I will say the girl isn’t all that. She’s a Kardashian clone that seems to be the type that athletes and celebrities are after now. Is he with her because that’s what he wants, or is he with her to try to “fit in”? I don’t know, but it’s a good question, and something a therapist could possibly get from him

That’s the thing... the second Cam’s career hits a snag, Reina Shaw will move to the next best thing.

Intresting fact.  Kardashian is from Armenia and Reina Shaw (fake model name) is from Azerbaijan.  Armenia and Azerbaijan hate each other.  I had a female friend in college from Azerbaijan and she was thick af!

9 minutes ago, Charlotte Town FC said:

That’s the thing... the second Cam’s career hits a snag, Reina Shaw will move to the next best thing.

Intresting fact.  Kardashian is from Armenia and Reina Shaw (fake model name) is from Azerbaijan.  Armenia and Azerbaijan hate each other.  I had a female friend in college from Azerbaijan and she was thick af!

I think most of these athletes and celebrities know this, but getting with these clones is what’s seen as hot and it’s expected of them. 

They do tend to be thick. If I was getting attention from her, I’d probably fall to temptation as well lol. I love a thick woman 

49 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

As for this situation; I’m not really going to comment on this chatty patty stuff, but I will say the girl isn’t all that. She’s a Kardashian clone that seems to be the type that athletes and celebrities are after now. Is he with her because that’s what he wants, or is he with her to try to “fit in”? I don’t know, but it’s a good question, and something a therapist could possibly get from him. I don’t think this or the stuff like his hair is really him, but that’s just my view.

Im just a fan speaking on things I really don’t know. He’ll always be my favorite player though

And with this, I’m not criticizing Cam. I only say what I say because I go through the issues of confidence as well. Cam is my teams QB, and I don’t wanna see him go.

Archived