• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Panthers Owner Bobby Axelrod Says He Wants to Trade Cam Newton...

DeSim

I use the site, mostly out of familiarity (it was the draft site I first used when getting into football), sometimes Walt has good take and generally solid eye for a players strengths and weaknesses, so there's some merit.

Walter is as crotchety and behind on the times as his outdated website layout shows. He's getting by off of the back of Charlie, who actually has solid sources and info. Take everything he says with a grain of salt.

1 minute ago, Malt Liquor said:

Never heard of Bobby Axelrod. But David Axelrod music has been sampled for some of greatest hip-hop classics. His music is fire.. And I'm being serious about to listen to his s h i t right now.

Bobby Axelrod is a fictional character on a Showtime series called "Billions" (link)

I don't watch the show but I looked him up for the hell of it.

1 minute ago, Malt Liquor said:

Never heard of Bobby Axelrod. But David Axelrod music has been sampled for some of the greatest hip-hop classics. His music is fire.. And I'm being serious about to listen to his s h i t right now.

Meet your new owner of the Carolina Panthers.

BoBByAxelrod.thumb.jpg.0e5cdef7dd84d340c086e2ab32f06e87.jpg

Archived