• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

[Rapoport] Panthers Moving RB Coach Jake Peetz To QB Coach

bobsfoodbasics

3 minutes ago, ellis said:

I still think a former HC would’ve been a good way to go. Definitely a youth movement of the top of the food chain on the offensive side of the ball. 

Rhule made a point of saying he wanted someone with NFL head coaching experience on staff.

Barring a role for Coughlin or some such, we don't have that right now.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Rhule made a point of saying he wanted someone with NFL head coaching experience on staff.

Barring a role for Coughlin or some such, we don't have that right now.

Yeah, that’s the same thing I would like to have on the staff. Not sure what direction they’re going now if that’s what they want.

3 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Maybe just because a coaching prospect is available, doesn't mean he is interested in the job.

I think a lot of coaching prospects would take a hard, long look at Carolina’s situation before signing on for it. There are a lot of question marks right now, particularly on the quarterback front. 

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

This is stupid 

I mean, I hope this works out but right now it's got me scratching my head.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Getting all fired up about a position coach hire is like getting bent out of shape over a late round draft pick.

One of the reasons the Patriots are so good is because they have some of the best position coaches in the league (Dante Scarnecchia, for example).

Archived