• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Widow is alive and...welllllllll let’s just say she’s in Vegas now

Hotsauce

17 hours ago, Snake said:

She along with a select few will live in huddle infamy. Electro was probably the crazest thing that happened. He basically wrote his suicide note on here. 

Didn’t he kill all his horses, then himself?

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

He didn't kill his horses, horses need food and water constantly. He basically offed himself and they starved to death.

If I remember correctly, they were already in bad shape when he offed himself.  He had been neglecting them for a while, or so I thought.  Might be wrong though, it was a long time ago.

7 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

He didn't kill his horses, horses need food and water constantly. He basically offed himself and they starved to death.

Which is worse honestly. It would have been better if he offed them. 

4 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

If I remember correctly, they were already in bad shape when he offed himself.  He had been neglecting them for a while, or so I thought.  Might be wrong though, it was a long time ago.

I just remember seeing it on the news about a week after he went off on people here and basically said he was going to kill a few people on here and himself. Most people don't even get the morbid joke that Fiz did when he changed his name to electrioshorse. Those two hated each other. 

22 hours ago, Snake said:

I just remember seeing it on the news about a week after he went off on people here and basically said he was going to kill a few people on here and himself. Most people don't even get the morbid joke that Fiz did when he changed his name to electrioshorse. Those two hated each other. 

He had stage 4 pancreatic cancer and had been given just a few months to live. He was on opioids or other strong pain killing meds.

8 hours ago, GRWatcher said:

He had stage 4 pancreatic cancer and had been given just a few months to live. He was on opioids or other strong pain killing meds.

It was sad watching him go downhill so fast. We were pretty good friends and tailgated alot together. Never really knew about the horses until he passed. He never mentioned them to me. The guy had his issues and basically reached out for help. I know alot of people didn't care for him, and to each their own, but he was always nice and humble to me and my wife for about 7 years. You never know what demons or problems people are battling on the inside.... remember that

Archived