• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

No good time to have a crisis, but an election year makes it even more horrible.  Everyone looking out for their re election rather than doing their job.

Someone mentioned the governors.  Some of them are doing a great job, no limelight, no ax grinding, just working for their states.

13 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

Trump was wrong when he said it was just like the flu and would go away in April. I totally agree. That is his biggest mistake.

Trump put a travel ban on China in January I think, Democrats called him racist, there is video of it. And now Democrats or CNN are saying Trump should have started the travel ban sooner. He can't win with Democrats, their is no right move with them. They complain about anything and everything and now is a perfect time to pile on Trump. 

His biggest mistake was getting rid of the pandemic team Obama put in place

7 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

Where did you get this information. So your telling me Obama was the first President to put in a pandemic team? That is something only a Democrat would believe from CNN.

Did i say first? And I dont watch CNN or any "News" channel

Just now, CaliPanthers said:

Where did you get this information. So your telling me Obama was the first President to put in a pandemic team? That is something only a Democrat would believe from CNN.

Google it. Research it. Look for the information yourself. It’s there in plain sight.  Trump dissolved the pandemic team and we are now paying the price. Trump and his idiot GOP buddies were mocking this virus two months ago and floating Alex Jones level conspiracy rumors. Even the states now that aren’t under lockdown are red states. The idiot republican governors are even showing you how incompetent they are (GA, FL). 

sand GIF by South Park

• Pie 2

CNN is selective reporting, they only report one side of the story. Faux news is entertainment, they have to be labeled entertainment due to subjective and opinionated comments that are passed off as news. The country needs an unbiased news source, that does not cater to one political party. I haven't found one yet, but CBS is about as close as I can find. Anyone else have a better news source? Please don't pass Blaze, NPR, or the Post, they all have a political agenda. I read the Wall Street Journal myself, however they are slightly to the right.

Edited by philit99

7 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Can you provide any FACTS that what CNN has reported to be false?

clown. 

CNN has editors, they report facts. However, they do conveniently leave out "other" facts that cater to the left wing agenda. Faux News is entertainment only and not to be trusted under any circumstances, they have many lawsuits currently against them for opinionated "facts". It is a shame as I always liked Tucker Carlson, when he worked for CNN, now he is intolerable.

Edited by philit99

7 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

You said the pandemic team that Obama put in place. So was there not a pandemic team before Obama. Did Obama get rid of Bush's pandemic team. 

CNN has been wrong so much, its like the boy who cried wolf. 

Called Trump a racist for putting a travel ban on China before the virus hit.

Go look on youtube what CNN had to say about the Jesse Smollett situation.

Lied about the Russian collusion for 3 years.

Lied about Judge Kavaugh.

Lied about saying the mexico / US boarder was like the hollocaust.

Lied about the Ukraine Impeachment.

This is your opinion. No facts. Also, discrediting CNN by telling someone to go look at YouTube is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this forum and that is truly incredible. 

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

You said the pandemic team that Obama put in place. So was there not a pandemic team before Obama. Did Obama get rid of Bush's pandemic team. 

CNN has been wrong so much, its like the boy who cried wolf. 

Called Trump a racist for putting a travel ban on China before the virus hit.

Go look on youtube what CNN had to say about the Jesse Smollett situation.

Lied about the Russian collusion for 3 years.

Lied about Judge Kavaugh.

Lied about saying the mexico / US boarder was like the hollocaust.

Lied about the Ukraine Impeachment.

Yeah--CNN is the problem.  Thank God Fox News taught you to call all news that you don't like "fake."  How would we know the truth without good ole' Fox News? 

I am a research professor and I teach validity and reliability every day.  So before I chant "fake news" like a gas-lighted, water-boarded cult member, I look into the process of acquiring information.  Your accusations (above) are not completely true and they mislead.  You cherry pick as well.  This source is one of the most valid, unbiased research outlets that has a very small margin of error.  You can dismiss this as "fake" without knowing anything about it if you want; I get it, the truth hurts.  You are not going to like this, so get your Bactine and start preparing your distracting, misinformed and uninformed rebuttal.

:https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

• Pie 2

if you guys want to have a corona virus thread in the main forum you're going to have to police your own behaviors, don't report people just for disagreeing with your political views. we're trying to give it a lot of slack due to world events but if you just do political fights and report each other, the thread will end up locked or moved.

• Pie 4

14 minutes ago, jokerfied rodeo said:

if you guys want to have a corona virus thread in the main forum you're going to have to police your own behaviors, don't report people just for disagreeing with your political views. we're trying to give it a lot of slack due to world events but if you just do political fights and report each other, the thread will end up locked or moved.

Linville’s been doing a fine job of keeping this thread civil and moderate through its history so far.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1