• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

52 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Where is this in reference to?  Very apt if you are saying thousands of people are literally about to drown.

Just all the wave talk.

Wave this, wave that, I think people are just parroting all the wave stuff

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

Just all the wave talk.

Wave this, wave that, I think people are just parroting all the wave stuff

What I was figuring, but was just wondering if you were foreshadowing the damns breaking.  I'm not sure how much of global news you keep up with.

2 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

For reference Miami-Dade county has about 2.7 million people and reported almost 3000 new cases yesterday.  Using a city as dense as Hong Kong and saying that it's proof that masks don't help because they recorded a "spike" of 145 cases makes the exact opposite point you think it does.

According to Wikipedia:

100,000 people per square kilometer and you're busting a nut and throwing a parade for your big brain over 145 new cases in a day.

It's also entirely possible that they're experiencing their second wave now, which is something that everyone said was going to happen anyway.  We're still rolling along in wave 1 here.

We are definitely not in our first wave, that past April 20th. What we are experiencing now is catch up, The North got it first, now it is the Souths Turn. 

Someone let me know when we all wake up and the virus will have "disappeared, just like a miracle," as the president has promised.

Remember, “People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

17 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Someone let me know when we all wake up and the virus will have "disappeared, just like a miracle," as the president has promised.

Remember, “People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

I read a supposed supreme Court indictment that included this plandemic about 8yrs ago.

Attached to that info 8yrs ago was the information that due to the SUNs changes the virus would not work. DJT was correct in saying "go into the sunlight". Remember solariums?

Also in that information was the disinfectant one can drink DJT was ridiculed by the media for mentioning . I know a lot of people with that machine who are not in fear of any of this.

Twitter censoring Covid-19 advise that runs contrary to what Dr. Fauci and the other government agencies say.  Freedom of speech is fading fast folks.   So Twitter can now say which doctors are creditable or not, because apparently they are medical experts themselves.

Edited by 45catfan

A You Tube video from a right wing conspiracy theorist, a "supposed" Supreme Court indictment (whatever that may be given the fact the USSC doesn't do indictments) and your list goes on.

Here's a thought, maybe use some credible sources and post something reality-based and not some bullshit from your idea of trusted news sources on You Tube. GTFO. 

Actual medical professionals aren't the media. I can't understand how you and some others can't comprehend this.

What you guys are doing is the equivalent of talking trash during a football game when you're getting blown out 40 to nothing. The scoreboard doesn't lie. We're doing a terrible job compared to the rest of the developed world.