• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pats/Chargers Have Requested Medical Records

App Panther

16 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

What if we get a 3rd for Cam? That would be awkward 

Awkward how? Sorry I have no idea whats going on now. Honestly still stuck at week one 2019 and my brain crashing over and over the last few days.

Chargers should laugh at Herniays demands, they could easily wait til the draft especially if they love love or herbert or trade up for Tua. Pats will just wait til hes cut, be shocked if Bill hasnt already told Cams agent to force one. That social media reply looks like it to me, didnt help the panthers AT ALL. Bears- ehhh bad fit. Not much leftd......for starting QBs....I mean Winston is free right now, yeaaaaa..I know. 

29 minutes ago, dcpanther89 said:

NE doesn’t really value draft picks they will pay what they want if they really want him. Chargers are at an impasse, they have a high pick but also don’t want to take too long to rebuild in the market they are in. This will be interesting. I hope enough people start bidding so we get as many picks as possible from this unfortunate occurrence. 

A bidding war would be great. 

10 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Awkward how? Sorry I have no idea whats going on now. Honestly still stuck at week one 2019 and my brain crashing over and over the last few days.

Chargers should laugh at Herniays demands, they could easily wait til the draft especially if they love love or herbert or trade up for Tua. Pats will just wait til hes cut, be shocked if Bill hasnt already told Cams agent to force one. That social media reply looks like it to me, didnt help the panthers AT ALL. Bears- ehhh bad fit. Not much leftd......for starting QBs....I mean Winston is free right now, yeaaaaa..I know. 

They can’t.  They need a LT at #6. 

1 minute ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

They can’t.  They need a LT at #6. 

There maybe a couple sitting there in the 2nd- Josh Jones, Austin Jackson, Ezra Cleveland are projected to be there.  Two should be there and are starter worthily. 

Archived